Back to the 'First Day' page
The Faculty Induction takes place every Tuesday, normally in Astbury level 11 Room A.
Please ensure that you have met your HR Representative to confirm the room and to receive an Induction Pack prior to attending.
- 10.00am Arrival
- 10.05am IT Introduction and Information
- 10.10am General Introduction to the Faculty
- 10.20am Health and Safety Presentation by Health & Safety Officer
- 11.00am Induction complete, opportunities for questions
- 11.05am Sign the attendance register and Key issue form. Provided prior notification of attendance has been given a pre-programmed transponder and keys will be issued on completion of the form
- 11.15am Induction tour of the faculty (optional)